POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Rhino 3D : Rhino 3D Server Time
1 Jul 2024 05:59:41 EDT (-0400)
  Rhino 3D
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 12 Oct 1999 14:36:53
Message: <38037fc5@news.povray.org>
I've heard that Rhino 3D can be used to export to POV, does anyone have an
URL where I can download the demo from a continuating site.  The official
rhino3d ftp is a rare server that wont let you download the file in chunks.
I use getright to download, so that if the connection is broken it keeps the
position, but I can't do this with Rhino cos of the server.  8 megs it too
large to keep downloading, trying and failing to download especially on
metered internet access (bein British n all).

P3TE

--
www.p3te.freeuk.com